Most child policies apply to children 15 and under. When booking with us, you should enter your child’s age at the time of travel, not time of booking.
Articles in this section
- Can I make a group booking?
- What time can I check in and out of my hotel?
- The hotel I want to stay in doesn’t have availability on my dates. Help me.
- Can I book a hotel at short notice?
- Do you charge for an infant in a hotel?
- How much do I pay for a child’s hotel stay?
- What age is classed as a child?
- What room types are available?
- What’s included in the price of a hotel?
- What type of hotels do you offer?