Wizian star ratings are a guide to help you choose between our hotels. They don’t necessarily relate to ratings awarded by anyone else. The number of stars reflect the level of service and range of facilities being served up at the hotel. 2 stars will be a simpler hotel offering the basics. Five stars will be a luxury stay with a wider range of facilities. 4 stars… well, you get the gist.
Articles in this section
- Can I make a group booking?
- What time can I check in and out of my hotel?
- The hotel I want to stay in doesn’t have availability on my dates. Help me.
- Can I book a hotel at short notice?
- Do you charge for an infant in a hotel?
- How much do I pay for a child’s hotel stay?
- What age is classed as a child?
- What room types are available?
- What’s included in the price of a hotel?
- What type of hotels do you offer?